Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dancin' & Partyin' at Supafest 2010

I gotta touch the biceps of Flo-Rida, he was that close to me as he worked the crowd in the SVIP, VIP & the front row of the Gold section at the Supafest Concert 2010 at MOA. Cynch got us VIP tickets for the September 18 4 hour concert. Just got back from the concert its 12:58 A.M. and the adrenalin rush is still kickin' in. OMG two Saturdays in a row at concerts at MOA and I'm so blessed and as high as a kite & will probably still be dancin' in my sleep.

YUP Flo-Rida breezed right pass me & I was this close 2 him & touched him. Happy b-day Flow honey, last Sept 17 but we partied on Sept 18 at MOA concert grounds.

Thank you sister Cynch for the VIP tickets. We screamed ourselves silly &hoarse & danced with the crowed. Flow really knows how to work the crowd as he rapped with his posse of 4 and his girl Brianna. One of his home boys was pretty yummy! Perv mode on!


But I love T-Pain &  I love hip-hop.His songs remind me of Jin Akanishi's english compositions w/out d auto tune & his moves are similar 2 Jin's hip thrusts. I felt like I was watching You&Jin as T-Pain & his posse of 4 put on the moves.

Kelly Rowlands was beautiful & sexy & her voice was lover-ly.Love her toned legs & arms. We first danced to the beat of Shaun.

Yeah Manila, Flo-Rida, Shaun,T-Pain & Kelly really worked d crowd at MOA tonite & we were there 2 party. I was so hungry I had fish & chips from Fish & Co.after.

Made it home in under 25 minutes, can you believe that! Ciberpirata de amor, donde esta? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment