Saturday, December 18, 2010

Imortal - Pag-ibig na Walang Hanggan

I'm a confirmed Imortal junkie.I'm a sucker for romance and love everlasting!  Its a simple boy meets girl story, only in this drama boy is half a vampire but he doesn't know it and girl is a taong lobo or werewolf and she sorts of knows it! Both are unaware of the prophecy that a Chosen vampire and a Chosen werewolf born on the same day during a lunar eclipse will become archenemies and lead their respective bloodlines into battle.  Yup, check out my designer eyebags after I marathon watched 48 episodes of Imortal, the supernatural fantasya teleserye of ABS CBN 2 about vampires & werewolves that got me totally hooked after the first episode. In real life, I probably won't survive the stress, tension and obstacles the lovers Mateo Rodriguez & Lia Ortega have to live through and overcome. John Lloyd Cruz & Angel Locsin's on screen chemistry is sizzling hot!

 And don't even think its some cheap imitation of Twilight and Vampire Diaries and the mother of all vampire stories Interview with a vampire. Its got Pinoy ito, written all over it in blood red ink.  I generally don't watch television cause life on the internet is so epic. But trying to sleep on the cold floor of the waiting room of the ICU of Medical City Center while my genie sister was confined at the ICU for a week was almost impossible, so thank goodness for the television set  tuned in to ABS CBN 2 nightly. And that is how I stumbled upon this gem of a telenovela. Watch it week days on ABS CBN at 9 P.M. or Watch it on You Tube and viki.com that amazing global fansubbing collaboration that recently got a new look as it transitioned from viikii to viki. And I guess you can check out the ABS CBN website for more information and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imortal


No comments:

Post a Comment