Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 28th Birthday Jin Akanishi

To the coolest, talented multi tasking musical Jinius Jin Akanishi of Japan, otanjoubi omedetou. Happy 28th birthday baby! Your greatest talent is your ability to communicate the "feeling" of any song in any language to your listeners. No wonder I cry a river listening to your ballads or jump with glee when your songs in Japanese are played. On your first birthday as a husband ( hey there Meisa) and soon to be Papa, here is my yearly homage to my favorite j-idol. Just my favorite icons  de jour that showcases your beauty and silliness. I love how true you are to yourself! Keeping the faith until you are back!



  Latest tracks by Nhixxie
Listen to this osm tribute to Jin put together by Canadian Pinoy fangurl Nihixxie and his global fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment