Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Jin Day 3013

Jin Akanishi my all  time favorite Japanese artiste and entertainer was born on July 4 1984. He is 29 years old today, now a father  to baby Theia born Sept. 23,1912 and husband to japanese singer and actress Meisa Kuroki. Fans of Jin known as Loyal subjects, worldwide are tweeting about his birthday with the hashtag #HappyJinDay3013. The King is back!
Last two weeks of June, the was news from Warner Music Japan that Jin will be releasing a self composed song in japanese, a new single on Aug. 7, Hey, What's Up which will come in four editions with DVD, bonus song and a 24 page photobook. You bet I got one of the editions. I want to plaster my room with Jin's photos! Can't wait for the worldwide release of Jin's first Hollywood movie 47 Rounin as Chikara Ooshi the youngest ronin, in December 2013. Jin, so happy for your return. Love you always. Thank you for brightening up my life with your music.








No comments:

Post a Comment