Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kissing John Travolta Part 2 Final

Kissing John Travolta Part 2 Final 

 

Lied des Tages       

Beegees-Stayin Alive[remix]

listen and download at 4shared.comNacho swaggered towards us trailed by pretty 6 year old Amica, the daughter of Mimi and Alex and two other cute moppets. “Proest”, he gestured to me with his champagne glass. I toasted him back with my beverage of choice, sparkling mineral water. Benjie, now woozy from the sparkling white wine, tried to follow the seemingly sophisticated chatter in several languages. Nacho and I continued our verbal flirting camouflaged by the senseless prattle to the total amusement of Angelica.

Ten minutes to midnight, Angelica and I made our way to the back of the house checking out the bedroom where we will spend the night together with the Austrian contingent. We wanted to get away from the party crowd in the living room area. We didn’t want some strange lips on ours on New Year’s Eve. Angelica took out a pack of Gitanes and started to smoke.


Two minutes to the Witching Hour. Somebody rushed into our private space and grabbed me by the hand. It was Nacho. I gamely went with him lured by the urgency of his touch.


We entered the bathroom and he shut the door “Happy New Year”, he said into my ear with a nibble. Then he kissed me. I barely had time to gulp for air as I kissed him back with the same passion.” Hey, why lose the momentum”, I was laughing to myself. “I like these strange lips on mine tonight.”


In the background we could hear the count down begin. Zehn, neun, acht, seiben, sechs, funf, vier, drei, zwei , eins “Glueckliche Neues Jahr- Happy New Year!!!!” Nacho and I were oblivious to everything else but each other.


Then we heard the door open and framed against the light were three little figures. “Was machst du da?-What are you doing?” squeaked little Amica. “ Nichts, Nothing.”, we replied in unison as I scooted out of the toilet.

I ran back to Angelica who was still smoking her Gitanes and drinking Sekt. Nacho followed closely behind me. “Hey girl”, he said with a wink, “remind me next time to lock the door.” I laughed and I nodded. “What was that all about?” Angelica asked batting heavily sequined lashes.

And that was how I kissed John Travolta on a New Year’s Eve in wintry Stuttgart.

The end.

Thank you for reading this fanfiction.

 

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment