Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Light My Fire

I'm wired from the awesome one night only reunion performance of Fire-Ana and Soraya after a ten year hiatus. The Captain's Bar of Mandarin Manila was packed with rockers and rollers who screamed, shouted and danced to Ana and Soraya's rendition of Queen's We are the

champion and We will rock you, the Beatles Yesterday, Hey Jude, Ana's very soulful and amazing rendition of the theme song of Love Story in english and spanish and Soraya's riveting and sexy performance of Proud Mary. The two hour show ended with a four song encore of Abba favorites like Dancing Queen. Rocker Nilo Santos sang some Rolling Stone oldies like I can't get no satisfaction.It was a Las Vegas show in Makati.Thank you for the music my friends. I love you. And so to sleep  and dreamland with Fire's cool vibes keeping me company. 

More photos here: http://kenshingurl.multiply.com/journal/compose/9?xurl=%2Fjournal%2Fitem%2F9%2FLight_My_Fire

Canción del día

 Queen-We are the Champions

No comments:

Post a Comment