Saturday, March 6, 2010

FT Island Ssarangheo

Joonghoon the leader of FT Island is super handsome, incredibly beautiful but kinda shy. He moves like an elegant rocker when he plays the lead guitar reminds me of Leader Shingeru of Tokio.His hair is black again, no longer blonde but his bangs are too long, they cover his gorgeous face and beautiful eyes. Hongki really knows how to work the crowd. And he isn't skinny like the time he played Jeremy in You're Beautiful. he's actually got muscular tighs. Hahahaha, of course I would notice that, the boys pants were so tight! Yes, I braved the screaming audience of 2,000 kpop crazed fangirls and boys and watched FT Island live tonight.I'm deaf from the screams of only 2,000 fans less 1 me cause I didn't scream at all.
Tasha and Fran the twins were there too and they caught Hongki's birthday candle and water bottle that he threw to the crowd after their last encore, I supposed. I sneaked out during the first encore to avoid the rush. It was a short concert just an hour but really worth it.
Tash and Fran, my twin nieces told me:
"We just want to hug them."
"We got Hongki's birthday candle and water bottle!!!
"Aunty, we were about to cry."
"Super the best!!!We want to meet them again!"

My twitter posts 


  1. kenshingurl2 
    @sweetycone its unbelievable i wonder if those fans will still be able to talk tomorrow. FT Island sang for just an hour, I left early.
  2. Katzsweetycone  
    @kenshingurl2 i can imagine that my eardrum is broken after the concert and i can't hear anymore...
  3. Cecilia kenshingurl2 
    Hongki really knows how to work the crowd & Joonghoon plays the lead guitar like a rocker his moves are like Leader Shingeru of Tokio.
  4. Cecilia kenshingurl2 
    @sweetycone I went to FT Island alone & it was incredible kpop.Pag Jpop its gonna b wilder can u imagine the screams of 55000 at Tokyo Dome
  5. Katzsweetycone  
    hihihi...this guy knows that i need ash tray or else i make a mess here at the cafe....
  6. Cecilia kenshingurl2 
    Tasha & Fran were about to cry,super d best, we want 2 meet them again. I teared up when FT Island sang Ssarangheo. Joonghoon saranghae.
  7. Katzsweetycone  
    @kenshingurl2 i'm excited to see yb in abs...wow magkakapamilya lng ako saglit hahaha!
  8. Katzsweetycone  
    @kenshingurl2 i wanna hear nerie's story mega with action pa kasi for sure hahaha!
  9. Cecilia kenshingurl2 
    Screams were at its wildest when Hongki & the rest of the boys sang the ost fr d kdrama You're Beautiful, soon on ABS-CBN.Thanks Nerie & GG
  10. Katzsweetycone  
    parang mali no hahaha!!! Coffee to keep me awake dapat...lol still exhausted with work and im really damn sleepy...
  11. KatzKatz
  12. sweetycone  
    @kenshingurl2 for sure screams at tokyo dome is triple no 10 tyms louder than picc hahaha!
  13. Cecilia kenshingurl2 
    Chukha hamida Hongki & Jooghun on March 7. Off to dreamland with sweet dreams of FT Island. Wonder how the screams are at Tokyo Dome?
  14. Katzsweetycone  @kenshingurl2 u didnt told me ur going hahaha! >envy<
  15. Cecilia kenshingurl2 
    Either Tasha or Fran one of my twin nieces was on the big screen too. Tasha caught Hongki's birthday candle and water bottle.
  16. Cecilia kenshingurl2 
    Super guapo si Joonghoon ng FT Island. I'm deaf from the screams everytime Jonghoon was on the big screen. Hongki is cute with a nice body.

No comments:

Post a Comment