Sunday, March 7, 2010

Running for Wellness, walking for Life

I walked all the way to the finish line w/ my sister Ching @ my 1st fun run of 3 K w/ a time of 44:44 min @ Run United 4 wellness Mar 7 2010 Sun.Woke up at 4:20 A.M.though I set the alarm for 4:30 A.M., washed up and changed into my running gear, prepared the night before. Fortified by 2 bananas & 2 tbsp of coco nectar + water my 3 K run started at 5:55 A.M. My loot bag was worth more than the P400 registration. Got 2 tubes of sunblock & a singlet plus sample size medicine in a blue mesh cosmetics bag after registration. Finishers of the 3 K run got a cap, a t-shirt and a small towel, a bottle of water, a bottle of 100 plus, a packet of Enervon HP choco flavored  and a bottle of VitaHart food supplement fish oil in a royal blue backpack plus a pack of United Lab products that included 2 variants of the feminine hygiene wash & a small towel plus sample size of some medicine and wash.Would have wanted more multivitamins.  
Next stop the 3 K Run for Nature, Run at Fort Boni May 30 2010 organized by Coach Rio for Nature Valley. One runner registered equals one tree planted. Whoopee for the ecology.

No comments:

Post a Comment