Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Major Pimp Post-Jin Akanishi Eternal Boy

This pimp post is really not major major I just wanted to meme about Jin Akanishi's first solo debut single Eternal and its couple song Murasaki. I got my cd today with the PV DVD and Making of PV from Yesasia thanks to my fangurl friend Katz and Ureshi doesn't quite describe my emotional state. Holding the cd and staring at the unique back shot cover, totally wiped out my stress over the major car trouble I encountered today!
I really love the song Eternal from the moment I heard the fanrecording of the song when Yamapi and Jin sang it together at Yamapi's concert last year. It was my jam and playing on a loop when a clearer version of it was fanrecorded at one of Jin's US live last year. Its so beautiful and haunting even if one doesn't know Japanese, the piano driven ballad just makes one cry especially when Jin sings it with so much passion. With the japanese lyrics translated into english it takes on deeper meaning. For me Jin Akanishi is one of Johnny Jimusho's greatest talents. Hell yeah,  I'm gonna go for, one of the great talents in the japanese entertainment industry. Johnny Kitagawa the impressario has this radar for talents and when 14 year old  Jin handed his name tag back to the old man when Jin failed the auditions, the old man told him to go back. And the rest is jpop history.  Akanishi is definitely eye candy, really gorgeous though shy until he stands on stage and he just morphs into this awesome entertainer. Jin writes the lyrics to the songs whose music he composes and he also does some of the arrangements. He sings, plays the guitar, drums and piano, is an actor , a voice actor, a dancer and a producer. He's got a wild imagination that's totally ahead of his time. How else can he come up with the concept of Yellow Gold tour 3011. The Jinius is a man from the future. And Jin speaks english so his international fan base is really expanding. And I like how he does things at his own pace!  I love how the PV is all about Jin singing Eternal with nothing else to distract one from its simplicity and beauty. But enough of my fangurl spazz!

Let Jin tell us what the song Eternal is all about.

“Going at my own pace. That is something that would never change. If it’s not in this way, I don’t think I would be able to do it.”

Akanishi Jin (26) who is releasing his solo debut single “Eternal” on the 2nd of March, expressed his current feelings. From going abroad to study alone while he was in KAT-TUN, to the withdrawal, and now solo debut…..this is probably the Akanishi-styled way of living.

“This song, was something I made 4 years ago, it was a song to celebrate the anniversaries of my relatives such as my parents’ wedding anniversary or birthdays. 
To make this as my debut song is a present to my fans as there seemed to be many comments asking to release that song.” 
After going solo, he said “Fans are part of the performers as well” and with that, all the names of the audience who went for the concert were shown on the screen. This might be a gesture of him showing his gratefulness towards the fans’ support? 

When he was asked to leave a message to the readers, “Please watch over me warmly just like how you would see your own son” giving a shy laugh after the message. 
Due to his America debut in summer, his current life revolves around traveling in and out of Japan. “There are too many things to do, that I don’t even have the time to be excited or anything like that, it does not even feel realistic to me. But basically, I am very slow to feeling this sort of things. About life in America, though I have gotten used to it but about the food……” seeming totally like a teenager who is obsessed with tasty rice balls. 




And the couple song Murasaki or purple goes back to Jin's solo at my favorite Kat-tun Concert before the band debut- Kaizokuban.

This is Jin's j-web message about this song.

"The c/w "Murasaki" was a song that I wrote back in 2004. The way I sing changed as well from back then.
The reason why I had "Murasaki" as the c/w song was because it is a present for the fans...a gratitude to everyone.
The song had a good reputation since back then, so please don't ignore and listen to it (laugh).
Single "Eternal", and coupling "Murasaki" as one set, please receive it as a present to you."

- About 'Eternal' -

'Eternal' was made because I wanted to make a song to sing on anniversaries. That was the intuition. All different kinds of anniversaries, birthdays, wedding anniversaries… to look back onto important things that happened .


 About 'Eternal' PV -

The PV of 'Eternal' is very simple.
I thought it should reflect exactly how the song goes. How it turned out to be a back-shot photo was due to inspiration, as well as the lighting and the image of me writing. This is how it turned up in my head.





Akanishi Jin tops Oricon Weekly Singles Chart

It was revealed today that Akanishi Jin is #1 on the March 14th edition of the Oricon Weekly Singles Chart with his solo debut single “Eternal.”

In just the first week alone, Akanishi sold 217,000 copies of his single, marking the first time a solo artist’s first week sales exceeded 200,000 in 2 years (the last time was in 2009 when Yusuke’s “Himawari” sold 219,000 copies).

Akanishi takes the top spot from the March 7th chart’s #1, Arashi, who are his seniors from the same agency.

Source: Oricon Stylehttp://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/85497/full

Source:http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/akanishi-jin-tops-oricon-weekly-singles-chart/

And I wanted to share this intro to his japanese live last February, it tells so much about the person that is Jin. 

source:http://worldofjin.wordpress.com/


PUPPET

I’m sitting here today because of the decisions I’ve made.
So these are my last words for all of you I’ve betrayed,
The ones who love it when I fit their mold,
Who scream and cry now saying “he’s out of control”.

Since I can remember, you’ve told me what to do,
The way I talk, the way I act, the way I tie my shoe.
But even then I know I had the right to decide;
Scared of punishment, I hid it deep inside.

And if I’m exiled for my sins, then fuck it,
‘Cause I no longer want to be anyone’s puppet.

-- Intro to 'Yellow Gold Tour Triumph Lives 3011'

Eternal lyrics- romanji and english

Source:http://rindiggfelt.livejournal.com/194230.html

[Lyrics,Translation] Eternal - Jin Akanishi
好きとか嫌いとか 簡単な言葉じゃ伝えることができない
Suki toka kirai toka, kantan na kotoba ja tsutaeru koto ga dekinai

一年に一度の特別なこの日を 
Ichinen ni ichido no tokubetsu na kono hi wo

何度でもいつまでも 
Nando demo, itsu mademo

一番近くで 無邪気な笑顔、変わらない仕草
Ichiban chikakude mujaki na egao, kawaranai shikusa

一つ一つ 全てが宝物
Hitotsu hitotsu, subete ga takaramono


貴方が笑って生きてる ただそれだけで
Anata ga waratte ikiteru, tada sore dake de

嬉しくて、暖かくて 優しくなれる
Ureshikute, atatakakute, yasashiku nareru

僕の未来を照らしてる
Boku no mirai wo terashiteru


母がくれた温もり 大きな愛に包まれて
Haha ga kureta nukumori, ookina ai ni tsutsumarete

いつだって歩んでる
Itsu datte ayunderu

友達の沢山の優しさを胸に
Tomodachi no takusan no yasashisa wo mune ni

ふざけては喧嘩して 分かち合う喜び
Fuzakete wa kenka shite, wakachi au yorokobi

数え切れないほどの思い出
Kazoekirenai hodo no omoide

これからも共に描くの
Korekara mo tomo ni egaku no



例えばいつか違う世界で 生まれ変わっても
Tatoeba itsuka chigau sekai de umare kawattemo

僕らはそれぞれ 同じように出会い
Bokura wa sore zore, onaji you ni deai

同じように貴方を愛すでしょう
Onaji you ni anata wo aisu deshou



乗り越えなきゃならないこともあるでしょう
Norikoenakya naranai koto mo aru deshou

負けないで (負けないで)
Makenai de (Makenai de)

何があっても (ずっと) そばにいるから
Nani ga attemo (zutto) soba ni iru kara


例えば願いが 叶うなら
Tatoeba negai ga kanau nara

悲しみの涙が
Kanashimi no namida ga

もう二度と あなたにこぼれないように
Mou nido to anata ni koborenai you ni

魔法をかけてくれますか?
Mahou wo kakete kuremasuka?



あなたと共に生きてる 
Anata to tomo ni ikiteru

素敵な笑顔で 胸張って 手をつないで
Suteki na egao de, mune hatte, te wo tsunaide

寄り添って歩いてく そんな未来を待ってる
Yorisotte aruiteku, sonna mirai wo matteru

今日もありがとう
Kyou mo arigatou


English translation
Words such as like or hate, I am unable to convey with such simple words,
This special day which only comes once a year
Over and over, till the end of time
That innocent smile, the unchanging gestures, from the place closest to me
Each and every one of them is my treasure

That you are living life with a smile
Just from that knowledge alone 
I feel happy, warm, able to relent 
It is what lights up my future

A mother’s warmth, being cocooned within a great love
With that I could go on for eternity 

The kindness of our friends we keep to close to our hearts 
We sometimes mess up, and fight, but the happiness we share with each other
The memories too many to be counted
From now on, too, will we continue to create them? 

Even if there comes a time, when we are reborn into a different world
Each of us will meet again the same way,
And I will still love you the same way

There may be things that we need to overcome
Don't give up (don't give up)
No matter what comes our way, (always) I am right by your side

If I can have my wish granted
May I have a spell cast
One that ensures you will not shed tears of sadness ever again? 

A life with together with you
With a brilliant smile, with confidence, and hand in hand
Together we go forward 
I am looking forward to such a future

Thank you, too, for today 

All about Jin Akanishi. Want to know more about this Jinius visit the following websites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Akanishi

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Akanishi_Jin

Communities

http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/

http://worldofjin.wordpress.com/

http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily/

http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/

http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

http://fuckyeaakanishijin.tumblr.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment