Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why I want to be a drummer for a rock band or maybe just date one!No Min Woo-Heartbeat




This random video of korean actor No Min Woo on the drums playing to the beat of korean beast idols' 2PM- Heartbeat is the reason I want to be a drummer for a rock band. Well is it too late to just date one? Don't miss .10-.28 seconds of the video, the hottest 10 seconds ever that I replayed on a loop. Lol. I did take drumming lessons and I have this drum back in my storage that I bought for US$100 ten years ago. The year I spent jamming intermittently with my other drumming colleagues was pretty intense.Not that I was good at it! Now with my decaled french tipped nails, I kinda just tap on the drum once in a while to reminisce. No Min Woo was Rose of Trax, an indie rock band in Korea that is now mainstream. Min Woo left the band and transitioned into an actor in such dramas as My girlfriend is a gumiho, Pasta and rock rock rock all of which I have not watched. But now I'm watching this kdrama called Midas just for him. The movie is all about money and how greed makes one forget one's good intentions. Ok so what else is new? Oh did I mention No Min woo plays the guitar and the piano, sings and dances too. Talk about multitasking! Yeah yeah, its one of those days! * goes back to watching the video*

No comments:

Post a Comment