Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fangirling for Takuya Kimura


Takuya Kimura and me Nov.15,2008
Takuya Kimura the japanese super star and idol turned 36 on Nov. 13,2008 and his fangirls in the country celebrated with a party Nov.15 at the Legend Hotel.And speaking about split personalities, I'm here in my fangirl mode. Norlyn a Takuya fan-atic came all the way from Bagiou. Missed another Takuya fan-atic Simone who had to attend to her family's business in Nueva Vizcaya.The ultimate fangirl Nerie Espanola dragged me along to the party where I met fellow Takuya and Jin Akanishi lover Katz. I missed party organizer Gigi ( check out her my purple world blog for more fangirl raves) as I had to go to another function.It was fun being with the fans, watching SMAP DVD concerts and checking out the concert goodies of those who were lucky enough to go to Tokyo for SMAP's 20th anniversary (envy envy envy). Loved the September 2008 Anan magazine issue Gigi brought back which was full of Takuya and other idols picture.This is a real collector's item.My photos are blurry and I didn't have time to dye my hair so I look like an obachan.The great looking photos were taken by Katz who happens to be a chemist. Wow this was a super grounding activity. Loved it!!!!




Uchiwa Takuya and obachan fangurl


Norlyn of Bagiou, moi and the ultimate fangirl Nerie


Sexy Takuya Kimura japanese super idol


jpop fangirls celebrate Takuya Kimura's 36th birthday



Happy birthday Takuya cake (2).




Special birthday cake for Takuya Kimura's fangirls.



A photo of Takuya's fangirls by Katz Altamirano




TK's fangirls by Katz

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment