Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We will rock you in Cubao


Nerie,Loida,moi and Kutch at the Cubao Expo rockfest waiting for Twin Lobster Band

Multitasking, multiple personalities, here I channel the rockergurl.I joined my Kendo senpai Kutch Inting(3rd dan), his fiancee Loida(2nd dan) and the ultimate fangirl Nerie Espanola at the rockfest at cubao Oct.25,2008 Saturday after my kendo practice. My cousin, camera shy ,William Gella took the photos.We were there to watch and cheer on Mark Inting's band Twin Lobster, but the only photo I have of the band mysteriously disappeared( digital digital digital delete).Twin Lobster was fabulous and I loved how the lead vocals almost smashed his guitar after a really wild number. Had a head banging great time,watching the bands and the kids dressed in halloween costumes.Halik ni Gringo vocal Robert Asteriod came in an Elvis Presley get-up which he shed as he sang until he was down to his boxer shorts. He looked decent enough in the pic with us. Missed my friend, Lourd de Vera's perf. Looking forward to the next rockfest somewhere in town.Rock on.



Nerie,Loida and lead vocals of Halik ni Gringo band, Robert Asteroid and moi



Nerie,senpai Loida,me in disguise cause its Halloween,senpai Kutch -Oct.25,2008.



Rockfest at Cubao Expo Oct 25,2008




Twin Lobster's drummer


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment