Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Living in unity.avi




A group of guys from Bnei Baruch Institute in Toronto(my second home) made this video and are in the video singing this wonderful song about Living in Unity and Love.The lead singer is Jack who sometimes joins our instructor Tony Koseck online during our classes. I think I see Andy too somewhere in the video. They are all Kabbalah students.I first saw this video during my online Kabbalah class with Arionline.info of the Bnei Baruch Institute when we had the pre-congress video conference. Its so inspiring.Its what the world needs now, unity and love. I love the song and the message and the voices of men singing. But there were no women around during the pre congress sharing and discussion that the chat box was burning with questions from the women students asking so what is the role of women in Kabbalah. I've got to read the 71 page long document on this that I downloaded. Oh well, Love is all there is. Enjoy.Lechaim!

this video was made by Toronto group. www.kab.info




Credit: bbphoto125 Youtube   http://youtu.be/pyiM0CBWK7E



No comments:

Post a Comment