Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jesli's Birthday


DECs Sec. Jesli Lapuz, me, Senator Loren Legarda and Karen Lucero.

Dept. of Education Secretary Jesli Lapuz celebrated another milestone with a dinner party for family &friends on Sept.12,2008 & Karen & I were there.Gilbert, Nikki & I reminisced about Tito Bert. Loren & I sat at one table, laughed about our Berlin trip ages ago & chatted about our environmental advocacies. Is she running for president in 2010? Is it Jesli & Gilbert for senator in 2010? Your guess is as good as mine.



Me, Senator Loren Legards and Karen on 2008 12 09 at Jesli's birtday party





Birthday celebrator DECs Sec. Jesli Lapuz.



Birthday Party Tent

Defense Sec.Gilbert Teodoro, Cong. Nikki Teodoro, me and Karen.j


Mariel Francisco, Rep.Sandy Ocampo, Cecille & Milen de Quiros


Moi with Jesli's AIM classmates Bobby Garcia & Ted Villanueva.


My niece Kagawad Karen Lucero and I




Sandy Ocampo and Cong. Nikki Teodoro 2008 12 09 at Jesli's birthday


Sen.Loren Legarda and Sec. Jesli Lapuz.






Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment