Tuesday, November 4, 2008

They're Back

Its more than a landslide, its a tsunami. The Democrats are back, good bye Republicans for another four years or more or whatever. So its Obama and what's his name Biden as VP. Do you think the wars will stop now? *keeping eyes, fingers, legs and anything else I can cross crossed* I don't really care for American politics or politics for that matter but Papa used to attend the Democratic convention in the USA.He was a labor leader and his advocacy was labor even when he was in Congress so he was called the Santa Claus of labor. But this is not about my Papa. So I'm a closet Democrat and I can't even vote cause I'm Pinoy!!

I would have wanted to see a lady president like Hilary Clinton and a VP like Sarah Palin if McCain won. McCain the war hero conceded, he knew when he was beaten early on. It seems America doesn't need heroes anymore, make that war heroes. Chicks rule and they should bring back the days of Elizabeth I, and Empress Maria Teresa a.k.a. the mama of Marie Antoinette who was really Maria Antonia. This blog is going in circles. Maybe the next President of the Philippines will be a lady again, a regal, kick azz, in your face, no nonsense, hands- on- the- job, not the coffers, head of state. Oh no, not again I can hear the male populace sighing. Sarah Palin said she might run for President in 8 years, yeah they need beauty and brains in that office.  I just really wanted to use my denial icon, cause its cute and hey a lot of people are in denial with the election results. Ciao. I have to read my spanish homeworks about the paintings in the  Prado or Obras Maestras del Museo de Prado, and the detective story Congreso en Granada and el detective Pepe Ray. Now that was so random. Maybe I should use my random icon, what do you think? Hasta la vista baby.

Song of the day

God Bless America - Peter Buchi

No comments:

Post a Comment